Are you unable to access your Verizon email account? Here are the possible reasons why you might be facing this sign-in issue with solutions. Scroll down to resolve your issue.Continue reading “Unable to Access Verizon Email Account – Updated”
Windows Live Mail is a very useful email client that lets a user manage and access his/her Windows Live, Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail accounts in one place. Though being a great convenience, Windows Live Mail can be annoying if it gets hacked or you forget the password.Continue reading “How to Recover Your Windows Live Mail Password – Updated”
Sharing files and data through Yahoo mail is quite common. A lot of users use Yahoo email for sharing information, data, and files for both professional and personal purposes.
One just needs to attach the softcopy of information or data that he/she wants to send to the recipient. While for some, performing this task is a piece of cake, on the other hand, many people find trouble attaching files in Yahoo email due to different technical issues.
So, to help those who are facing problems in Yahoo email attachments and looking for an instant solution, this post is especially for them. Below are the tips and tricks to get rid of Yahoo Email attachment problems:
4 Steps To Fix Attaching a file in Yahoo Mail
1) Sometimes, a file can be virus-infected, so it is suggested that you install a good anti-virus application and scan the file. After it has been cleaned, you will be able to attach it. Not only for this purpose but in order to keep your system protected and secured, make sure you always keep anti-virus active.
2) In case your file name contains special characters such as!@#$%& etc. it is best to remove them and try attaching the file again.
3) Make sure that the size of your file is supported by Yahoo mail. A bigger size file than allowed will not be accepted by Yahoo mail and this will not be attached.
4) You may prefer to attach a complete folder as attaching individual files one by one can consume a lot of time if they are in many numbers. But as Yahoo mail doesn’t support the attachment of folders, it is suggested that you make a zip of the file and attach the zip to your Yahoo mail. This will reduce the uploading time and let you send multiple files easily and quickly.
Unable to Download Attachments From Yahoo Mail
There can be numerous reasons due to which you might be experiencing issues opening or downloading an attachment when using the Yahoo Mail application on the desktop, cell phone, or any other device. Maybe the problem is with the web browser you are using or the extensions installed on it, it can also be caused due to the cache and cookies of your browser. In most cases, you can fix the problem by following the workarounds provided below.
Guide to Help Fix Problem Downloading Attachment in Yahoo Mail
- Check Your Internet Connection
The first thing in the line is to make sure that your internet connection is working properly. Any issues with your internet connection can prevent you from downloading the attachment from your Yahoo Mail account. To ensure that your internet connection is working properly, open a couple of random websites on your web browser, and see if it is loading properly or not. If the websites don’t load properly, you will first need to address the problem with your internet connection and then try downloading the Yahoo Mail attachment.
- Use a Supported Web Browser
Using an incompatible or unsupported web browser to access your Yahoo Mail account is one of the common reasons responsible for various issues with Yahoo Mail including this one. Therefore, it is always suggested to access your Yahoo Mail account on a supported web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, etc.
- Keep Your Web Browser Up to Date
If you are already using a supported web browser to access your Yahoo Mail account but still can’t download the attachment, the problem could be occurring because of using an outdated browser. So, it is suggested to make sure that you are using the latest version of your web browser to access your Yahoo Mail account. You can find the update option for most of the browsers in the Settings section only. Once you update your browser, log out of your Yahoo Mail account, close the browser, open it again, and then sign in back to your Yahoo Mail account. You can then try downloading the attachment to your system.
- Check the Browser Enhancements
In certain cases, the problem of failing to download a Yahoo Mail attachment can also occur due to a faulty browser enhancement like an add-on or plugin. If you have a lot of add-ons and plug-ins installed on your web browser, you will need to identify which one is exactly causing the problem. However, before checking that, you will need to first check if even browser enhancements are causing the problem or not. For this, you can simply sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on a private browsing window in your web browser (For example Incognito tab in Google Chrome).
When you open a private browsing window, it prevents any browser enhancements from loading. This way you can know if any browser enhancement is responsible for causing the problem. If you can download the attachment, it means the problem is being caused due to an add-on or plug-in. In such a case, you will need to get to the normal browsing mode of your web browser and disable the extension (one at a time) to identify the one causing the problem and remove it.
- Clear Browser’s Cache and Cookies
As cache and cookies in your browser can also lead to problems downloading an attachment in your Yahoo Mail account, it is suggested to regularly clear the cache and cookies of your web browser. You will generally find the option to clear them in the history section of your browser. Once you clear the cache and cookies, you will need to restart your browser and then check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Check the Security Programs
Security programs and settings like Antivirus software installed on your system or a Firewall setting can also affect the functionality of your web browser, leading to issues with your Yahoo Mail account. To check, if they are causing the problem, you would want to disable the program or setting (one at a time) to know which one is exactly causing the issue. Once you identify the cause, address it accordingly to overcome the problem.
- Check the File Type
If you were able to download the file to your device but unable to open it, make sure that you have the right application installed on your device to support the file type of the attachment. For example, if you are trying to open a Microsoft Excel file attachment, you will need to have the Microsoft Excel program installed on your device. Otherwise, you will not be able to open the attachment even if you are successful in downloading it.
So, these are the different workarounds that will help you solve the problem of not being able to download attachments from Yahoo Mail.
In case you are still not able to get rid of this problem, you can simply contact us. We have a team of professionals who are capable of resolving the issue almost instantly. We are known for providing reliable and competent third-party Yahoo mail customer support service to every user who faces any trouble with their email account.
What makes us the Best Third-Party Yahoo Customer Service Provider?
- Our services are available 24/7
- We have a team of certified and experienced engineers.
- We provide instant solutions to any Yahoo mail related issues, be it file attachment, hacking, password reset or any other problem.
- We provide assistance through our toll-free number, email and live chat as well.
Get in Touch with us today!
Microsoft Skype is a brilliant application that allows millions of individuals and businesses to make free voice and video one-to-one and group calls, share files, send instant messages with other users on Skype. Whether you want to use Skype on your mobile, computer, or tablet, you can easily make the most of its features. Among the various features and advantages of Skype, one of the best features is the option to share your screen. If you are looking to share a screen on Skype but don’t know how to do it, you have come to the right place. The below-mentioned information will help you get answers to all your screen-sharing queries related to Skype.
Guide to Share Screen on Skype
NOTE: Make sure to verify that you are using the latest version of Skype. After that, you can start screen sharing during your call by following these steps:
For Desktop and Web
If you are looking to share a screen on Skype using your desktop or web, follow these steps:
- Open Skype program on your computer and select the Screen Sharing
NOTE: The screen sharing with Skype for Web is available in the new Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser.
- In case you are using Skype for Mac on macOS 10.15 (Catalina), it is to be noted that Skype needs access to Screen recording in the Mac System Preferences setting to allows you to share your screen during a call. For this, you may either get a notification from Skype directing you to Settings, or you may have to allow access to the Skype for Screen Recording in macOS Catalina System Preferences. To do so, you will need to go to Mac System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Screen Recording, and allow permission to Skype.
To share the screen on Skype during a call using your Android device, you will need to follow the instructions provided below:
- Open Skype application on your Android device.
- Once the app gets opened, you will need to go to the More option (three dots).
- From the More section, tap on the Screen Sharing
- Skype will begin sharing your screen right away.
For iPhone and iPad
iPhone and iPad users can share their screen on Skype by following these instructions:
- Launch the Skype app on your iPhone and iPad
- Next, you will need to tap the More button (three dots), and then on the Screen Sharing.
- In the confirmation window, you will need to select the Skype option and then the Start Broadcasting.
- After that, you will need to select the Screen sharing button again to stop sharing your screen.
NOTE: In case you don’t have the option available on your Skype, you can refer to the following feature requirements.
Mobile and Tablet Devices that Support Screen Sharing in Skype
If you are using an Android device, the screen sharing feature of Skype can be used on Android 6.0, and the above version. However, if you are using iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iOS 12 and above version, you can use the Screen sharing feature on iPhone 6s, iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 2, iPod Touch 7th generation, and newer devices.
Microsoft Edge and Chrome Version that Supports Screen Sharing in Skype
- With a new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, you can share the screen on Skype.
- Is you are using a Chrome browser, you can use version 72 and above of Google Chrome to share screen using Skype.
Video Stopped While Sharing Screen in Skype
Chrome is known for allowing only one output at a time. This means that when you start screen sharing using Skype, your video call will automatically change to an audio call. And, once you will be done sharing your screen, you will be returned to the video back on.
There is No Option to Share my Screen in Skype
If there is no option available on your Skype application for screen sharing, it is more likely to mean that you have an outdated version of Skype. In such a case, you will need to update your Skype application to the latest version available to get screen sharing option.
Bandwidth Required for Screen Sharing in Skype
There is no additional bandwidth required for sharing the screen in Skype. The same bandwidth you use to make a video call on Skype is sufficient for using the screen sharing feature. However, always make sure that your internet connection is functioning properly. Any kind of interruption or issue with the connectivity of the internet may affect the performance of Skype.
So, now as you have ample information about the screen sharing feature of Skype, you can easily share the screen using your Skype during a video call.
The screen sharing feature in Skype is considered very useful for numerous purposes. However, due to some unknown technical issues, many users are unable to share the screen and experience different problems while doing so. To get rid of such issues, it is important to ascertain the problem causing an error in Skype for screen sharing. In this post, we will discuss different problems experienced by users and provide a solution accordingly.Continue reading “How to Fix Common Skype Screensharing Problems?”
If you are having trouble with network connectivity for your Brother printer over a Wireless connection, here is a verification process. This will allow you to check if your Brother printer is connected over Wireless Network.
Step1: Make sure the printer is powered ON
- Check if the printer is powered on. If the printer’s display (LCD) is blank, the machine is powered off. Press any button to see if it comes out from sleep mode. If not, check the connection with power switches.
- Check if the printer display screen shows any error message like ‘Paper Jam.’ If so, troubleshoot the error.
Step2: Verify Wireless Connection
If everything is fine with the printer in the above step, let’s move on by checking the wireless connection status. For this, you need to print the Network Configuration List. In case the Wireless Link Status is OK, move to Step3. If the Wireless Link Status has any error, move to Step4.
Step3: Verify communication between Printer and Computer
- Get the printer’s IP address from the Network Configuration list printed in step 2. If the IP address is invalid, go to Step4.
- Get the computer’s IP address.
- Go to the Apple menu and select ‘System Preferences’ from the drop-down.
- Click Network
- Note the IP address mentioned under ‘Status’ heading.
- Check the following for your computer and Brother Printer IP address.
- PC IP address:168.1.2
- Brother machine IP address:168.1.199
(The part of the IP address that is bold should be the same in both IP addresses. The number at the end is unique and is from 2 to 254.)
Ping the Brother machine:
- On Mac OS X 10.9, click Go from the Finder bar, Computer>Macintosh HD>System>Library> CoreServices>Applications>Network Utility.
- On Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.8, click Go from the Finder bar, Applications>Utilities>Network Utility.
- Click on the ‘PING’ tab at the top and enter the IP address of the brother machine in the appropriate field.
- Click on ‘Send only _ pings’ radio button and make sure the value in the box is 4.
- Click on the ‘Ping’ button.
- If you receive a reply from the printer’s IP address, it indicates communication between the computer and the printer.
- Close the window.
- If you don’t receive a reply, there is a communication issue and you need to troubleshoot it.
Step4: Establish Wireless Network Connection
- Reset the network settings to factory default.
- Follow the instructions provided with your wireless router and establish a wireless network connection.
If any problem occurs, get our Brother Printer Technical Support service which is available 24 hours.
Situation: You have not connected Brother Printer to your PC.
Solution: Download the drivers and install them on your PC. Before you start the process, disconnect the USB cable from your PC. These steps will work for Windows XP and Vista.
4 Steps To Fix Brother Printer Driver Installation Issue
- Create a Folder
- Right-click anywhere on the free space on your desktop and select ‘New’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click on ‘Folder’ from the pop-out.
- Name the folder ‘Brother.’
- Download the Printer Driver
Instructions are for Internet Explorer 7 and above versions.
- Go to support.brother.com.
- Select your region/country. Click on ‘Change Country (Language)’ to make changes.
- Select your model from the series menu.
- Click on the ‘>>’ icon to confirm.
- Choose ‘Downloads’, select (ALL).
- Select your OS, select your preferred language and click the ‘Search’ button.
- Choose WHQL Certified Driver.
- Click ‘More Information’, click ‘Download.’
- Click ‘I Accept’ after reading the End Users License Agreement.
- Click ‘Save’ on the window that appears.
- Select the ‘Brother’ folder you have created on your desktop (in step 1). Click ‘Save.’
- Decompress the downloaded driver
- Open the ‘Brother’ folder on the desktop.
- Double click on the downloaded file with .exe extension.
- If the ‘Open File – Security Window’ appears, click ‘Run’, else continue.
- Click ‘Browse’ at the WinZip Self extractor.
- Select the ‘Brother’ folder and click ‘OK.’
- Click ‘Unzip.’
- Click ‘OK’ to confirm.
- Close the WinZip Self Extractor window.
- The system will create a folder ‘English’ or other depending upon your language.
- Install Printer Driver
For Windows XP
- Connect the interface cord and power ON the Brother printer.
- In the New Hardware Wizard, select ‘No not at this time’ and click ‘Next.’
- Choose ‘Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)’ and click ‘Next.’
- Select ‘Search for the best driver’ in these selections. Check the box in front of ‘Include this location in the search.’
- Click ‘Browse’ and select the ‘Brother’ folder. Click ‘OK.’
- Click ‘Next’ and click ‘Finish.’
- You will see a message ‘Your new hardware is installed and ready to use’ at the bottom left of your desktop.
For Windows Vista
- Connect the interface wire and power ON your Brother printer.
- ‘Found New Hardware’ window will appear. Select ‘Locate and install driver software (Recommended.)’
- Click ‘I don’t have the disc. Show me another option.’
- Click ‘Browse my computer for driver software (Advanced.)’
- Click ‘Browse’ and select the ‘Brother’ folder. Click ‘OK’ and click ‘Next.’
- When ‘The software for this device has been successfully installed’ window appears, click ‘Close.’
- You will see a message ‘Your devices are ready to use’ at the left bottom of your desktop.
For further queries, contact Brother Printer Technical Support.
Do you see Error 46 (Unable to Clean) on your Brother Printer screen? Your printer must old enough as the error implies that the ink absorber pad is full and you need to replace it. The ink absorber accommodates dried and liquid ink after it purges from the print head. The absorber is designed to carry enough ink throughout the expected life of the printer. But sometimes it gets full depending on the number of times the print head is cleaned. Here are some situations when the printer head cleans itself automatically:
- When the Brother machine performs the initial purge.
- You power off the machine when it’s not being used. When you turn it on, a complete cleaning cycle will run.
- The print head is cleaned automatically before the first print after the paper jam is resolved.
- If the print head is not capped properly, the printer will run an automatic cleaning.
- If you replace the empty ink cartridge when the printer is off, a print head auto-clean will run when you power it on.
- If the printer is power on without any use for 45 days, the print head will be cleaned automatically.
In Machine error 46; dismantle the printer, replace the ink absorber box and re-assemble the printer. After this, you need to reset the purge counter to zero. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Enter into ‘Machine Maintenance’ mode. Work carefully in this mode without corrupting the critical settings.
- FAX models with numerical keypads: Press these keys (Menu/Set, *, 2, 8, 6 and 4) within 2 seconds. If you can’t, press the Stop key and try again.
- Non-FAX models: Press the Menu/Set and Black Start keys. Now press the ‘up arrow’ keys 4 times for entering maintenance mode.
- Press 8 key and then 0 key (function code 80) in the initial stage of maintenance mode. This will get the machine’s log information list.
- Press the Black Start key many times to move through the log information list and reach the purge counter.
- Press 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys strictly in the same order. This will reset the purge counter to zero.
- Press Stop/Exit key to return to the initial stage of maintenance mode.
- Press the 9 key twice and return to the standby state.
In case you still see the error, contact Brother Printer Support.
Lexmark printers are known among home users and professionals for their reliability. Like every other printer, they also cause some issues. These issues are communicated to users through error codes. If you know what these error codes stand for, you can handle most of the issues yourself and save on the repair charges. Here are some of the common error codes with their interpretation and solutions.
Error Code: 200 & 201
Interpretation: Paper Jam. Error 200 indicates that paper is blocking the printer pathway while error 201 means there is paper stuck between printers’ input and output sensors.
Solution: Both these errors can be corrected by removing the paper carefully from the printer’s pathway. Follow the instructions below:
- Open the front door on the upper side.
- Holds the print cartridge with both hands and pulls it out gently (pull towards you and lift it up.)
- Push the feed roller release lever back to release the pressure on the paper.
- Pull out the paper gently and cautiously as it could stain your garments from toner.
- If there is no paper jam under the cartridge, remove the paper tray and reinstall it. Re-install the toner cartridge and close the door.
Error Code: 80
Interpretation: Modern Lexmark printers have a counter that notifies about maintenance. This counter records the number of printed pages. The error message means that the maximum pages have been printed.
Purchasing a maintenance kit and replacing it is the solution here. You can buy a Lexmark maintenance kit for the better performance of your printer.
Error Code: 900
Interpretation: Service Error. This error occurs due to hardware or network issues. If the printer is connected to the computer and the error occurs, it is network-related. While if the printer and computer are not connected and the error occurs, it is hardware related.
Checking the computer-printer connection can resolve the issue. You can take technical help for hardware fixes.
Error Code: 901
Interpretation: Engine Flash Error. It occurs due to temporary glitches in the engine.
This error often occurs due to a temporary engine glitch. To clear a 901 error, simply turn off the printer for at least five minutes. If the error doesn’t return after powering on the printer, a temporary glitch was the issue and shouldn’t require any further troubleshooting.
Solution: To solve this error, simply power off the printer for 5 minutes and then again turn it ON. If the error is gone, it doesn’t require further troubleshooting. If it exists, take Lexmark Printer’s technical support.
Error Code: 902
Interpretation: Engine Board Software Failed.
Turn off the printer for 10 minutes and then turns it on to see if the error is gone. If this doesn’t help, seek help from a technician.
Error Code: 903, 904, 905 and 906
Interpretation: Fault in the printer’s system board.
Power off the printer and power it on after 10 minutes. If the error is gone, try printing some pages and keep an eye on the error for two-three weeks. If it still exists, reset NVRAM.
The Brother Printer errors are shown as alphanumeric codes. If you know what these codes imply, you can understand the problem and solve them accordingly. Do you also see an error message on your Brother Printer machine? Here is a guide covering the most common error codes and their solutions.
Error Code: Error: E50
It implies the malfunction of the fuser unit. The fuser unit is that part of the printer which gets hot and binds the print on the paper. This error means either the temperature is too hot or is not hot enough.
Switch off the printer for 5 minutes and switch it back on. Leave the machine unattended for 10 minutes without giving any command. If this doesn’t solve the issue, you need to replace the fuser unit.
Error Code: Error: E51
This indicates the malfunctioning of the laser unit. The laser unit writes the information on the drum surface. This error indicates the non-detection of a laser beam.
Switch the printer off and then on it again. If you see the error again, the laser flap is defective or the laser unit needs replacement.
Error Code: Error: E52
It implies laser motor malfunctioning. You already know what a laser unit does (explained above.) There are a spinning mirror and motor inside the laser unit that drives it. Thus, this error suggests that the motor is faulty.
Like the above two errors, this also gets resolved by power off and on. Power off and on helps us identify if the error is genuine or not. If it is genuine, the laser needs replacement.
Error Code: Error: E54
It means malfunctioning the main motor. This motor drives the main gear train which runs all printing functions.
Again switch the printer off and on it again. If the error continues, turn on the printer after removing the toner. See if the motor works. If it does, you need to buy another toner. In case you still see the error, replace the main motor.
Error Code: Error: E60
It shows that the fan is malfunctioning. There are four cooling fans in a printer and this error means a fault in one of them.
Switch the printer off and switch it on again. In case the error continues, seek help from a technical engineer to identify and replace the faulty fan.
Can’t see your error here? Get in touch with Brother Printer Support Customer Service to share your printer’s issues. Our professionals resolve all of them. We are accessible 24/7.
Yahoo mail has really made great innovations in making communication simple throughout the world. Yahoo email services are popular among users for a very long because of their easy and user-friendly features. Yahoo mail emerged when there were very few email service providers. And, due to this, its’ amazing presence is still with a large number of users across the world.
There are many users who are using it for a long time and at the same time; there are also some users who are using it for a very short time. And, due to this, they find trouble in maintaining the security of their Yahoo mail account. However, here with this post, you will come to know about the perfect ways to secure your Yahoo mail account. Thus, let’s have a look at that procedure:
A simple approach for strong Yahoo mail security:
- Choose a memorable and strong password
A password is a key for your Yahoo mail, so you should create a strong password that can easily be remembered. Here, you should always take the thing that can easily be recalled easily and cannot be guessed by others.
- Regularly update all Yahoo information
There might be many changes, after creating your Yahoo mail account. So, you should always update the information like your alternate email address or your registered phone number with Yahoo. This updated information is needed so that you can easily recover your Yahoo mail account whenever you forgot the password.
- Beware while using any online service
Nowadays, cyber scams are increasing at the fastest rate, so you always need to be alert before accessing any of the services for Yahoo. There are many fake online services providers who try to lure you have your confidential data. If you find any unauthorized site, don’t click on it and just move away.
- Always use your secured network
While login into your Yahoo mail account, a network should always be secured so that your information could not leak anywhere. If you are using an open network, you should always delete your login information from your browsing history.
These security hacks are really going to help you in a great way to secure your Yahoo mail account. However, if you need more information about security hacks, you can contact Yahoo Customer Care Support and can have strong security tips towards your Yahoo mail account.