Outlook Mail is online as well as offline official mailing platform, where you can send or receive emails while having no internet connection. That is the reason to set up Hotmail POP Setting for MS Outlook, such that you could access your Hotmail messages on Outlook, which is one of the most secure and robust platforms for all.
How to access POP3 for Hotmail?
Let’s follow the given instructions:
- On the web interface, press the “gear icon” on the corner at the top, right
- Choose from the “Options”. Based upon the UI version: Click “Mail/Accounts/POP and IMAP”.
- On the “POP options” choose “Yes”.
Steps for Hotmail POP3 SETTINGS for Outlook
Go to Settings >> Accounts >> Incoming
• Server Type: pop-mail.outlook.com
• Server Port: 995
• This server requires a secure connection (SSL): Yes
• User name: Your Windows Live ID, for example, [email protected]
• Password: The same password to sign in with Hotmail, Windows Live, or outlook.com
Pressing the Outgoing tab
- SMTP Server Address: smtp-mail.outlook.com
- Server Port Number: 587
- SMTP Server Requires Authentication? Yes
- Secure Connection? Yes, select TLS
Are you unable to set up Hotmail POP settings for Outlook? Call official customer care for that!
Do you think of getting help during the setup of Hotmail POP 3 for Outlook? If yes! Then call official Hotmail Customer Care or Outlook Technical Support for a positive response within 24 to 48 hours. The process may take longer and so the best available option is to call third party Hotmail customer Support, which works independently for an authentic and real-time solution.
Why third party Hotmail customer-care?
Because we are on board for speedy Hotmail support work! Our technical members are on call day and night without any break! We try to keep up with your pace so that your work doesn’t get hampered at all! Time is equal to money and we value both! We assure guaranteed solution within a few minutes. Help is a call away! Call now!
Outstanding features of our Hotmail customer care!
Direct contact with experts
To the point solution
Availability during weekends and after work-timings
Safe Remote access
Easy to execute
How is official Hotmail customer support different from third party support?
Waiting time is longer
Response is slow
Experts are not available round-the-clock
Unavailable during weekends and after work hours
No remote Access
Phone on hold for long
Call third party Customer Technical Support now! We are better than the others and the best off course, because we balance both the quality and quantity of the answers. You can easily contact us on the phone, email, chat, etc. call to get the best answer within a safe time-frame.