Sharing files and data through Yahoo mail is quite common. A lot of users use Yahoo email for sharing information, data, and files for both professional and personal purposes.
One just needs to attach the softcopy of information or data that he/she wants to send to the recipient. While for some, performing this task is a piece of cake, but on the other hand, many people find trouble attaching files in Yahoo email due to different technical issues.
So, to help those who are facing problem in Yahoo email attachment and looking for an instant solution, this post is especially for them. Below are the tips and tricks to get rid of Yahoo Email attachment problems:
4 Steps To Fix Yahoo Email Attachment Problems
- Sometimes, a file can virus-infected, so it is suggested that you install a good anti-virus application and scan the file. After it has been cleaned, you will be able to attach it. Not only for this purpose but in order to keep your system protected and secured, make sure you always keep anti-virus active.
- In case your file name contains special characters such [email protected]#$%& etc. it is best to remove them and try attaching the file again.
- Make sure that the size of your file is supported by Yahoo mail. A bigger size file than allowed will not be accepted by Yahoo mail and this will not be attached.
- You may prefer to attach a complete folder as attaching individual files one by one can consume a lot of time if they are in many numbers. But as Yahoo mail doesn’t support the attachment of folders, it is suggested that you make a zip of the file and attach the zip to your Yahoo mail. This will reduce the uploading time and let you send multiple files easily and quickly.
In case you are still not able to get rid of this problem, you can simply contact us. We have a team of professionals who are capable of resolving the issue almost instantly. We are known for providing reliable and competent third party Yahoo mail customer support service to every user who faces any trouble with their email account.
What makes us the Best Third-Party Yahoo Customer Service Provider?
- Our services are available 24/7
- We have a team of certified and experienced engineers.
- We provide instant solutions to any Yahoo mail related issues, be it file attachment, hacking, password reset or any other problem.
- We provide assistance through our toll-free number, email and live chat as well.
Get in Touch with us today!