Conference calls are a great way to have a virtual get together with friends, family, and colleagues. And Skype offers one of the best conference call services. Here is a guide to connect Skype conference call on PC, iPhone and Android devices.
Skype Conference Call using PC
- Make sure you are connected to a high-speed internet connection. Group calls require high internet speed.
- Open Skype and sign in to your account.
- Click on the plus sign (+) in the toolbar above the ‘Contacts’ menu on the left side.
- This will start an untitled conversation on the right-side panel. You can give a name to the group.
- Click on the ‘Add people’ icon at the top right corner in front of the group name. This will show your contacts.
- Click on the contacts that you want to add to the conference call. You can also type the contact’s name in the search option. Skype support 25 people (including you) in a voice conference and 10 people in a video call.
- Click on ‘Call’ or ‘Video Call’ icon to start the conference call. Skype will dial all the group members.
- Click the red phone button to end the call.
Skype Conference Call using iPhone or iPad
- Open Skype app on your iPhone.
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon on the top right corner.
- Add contacts to the conference group by tapping on your contacts.
- Once you have added all the contacts, click on the ‘Call’ button at the top right corner. If you want to make a video call, tap on the video camera icon.
- Tap the red end button to end the conference call.
Skype Conference Call using Android
- Open Skype app in your Android device.
- Enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
- Tap the ‘+’ icon on the right-bottom side. This will open the call menu.
- Click on the ‘call’ icon, this will take you to contacts. Search for a contact you want to add in the conference.
- Tap the call button.
- When the call is connected to that contact, you will see the ‘Add people’ button. Tap on it to add other contacts in the conference call.
- Tap the red button to end the call.
If you find any difficulty in Skype conference calling (both audio and video), report your issue to the Skype support community. Alternatively, you can contact our Skype Customer Support team which is available 24 hours for all days of the year.