For people who find Google Mail handier than that of Yahoo Mail should forward their emails in Yahoo to Gmail. The action of forwarding emails from one Yahoo to that of Gmail can be performed on a computer.
Users of Yahoo must keep in mind that the forwarding mail address should be different from the alternative email address that was given at the time of creating the current Yahoo account.
The official Yahoo page states, “The forwarding address needs to be a different email from your alternative email address on file. Automatic forwarding sends a copy of incoming messages from one account to another.”
8 Steps to Forward Yahoo Emails to Gmail
Through these 8 simple steps, you will be able to receive all your important Yahoo emails right into your Google Mail inbox.
- Log-in to your Yahoo account
- Click on the “Settings” icon and select “Settings”
- Now, select “Accounts”
- Click on the link that says “Primary Yahoo Account”
- Select “Forward” and provide the forwarding mail address
- Click the Store and forward or Store and forward and mark as read
- “Verify” – you will receive a verification email on the new email ID
- Click on the “Save” button
How to Verify Forwarding Address
You are advised to complete the verification process and start forwarding emails. Go through the steps mentioned below –
- You should have access to the email account that you are forwarding to
- Click on the verification link received in that email ID’
- Check the instructions and follow them for a hassle-free verification process
Are you able to carry out the task? If yes, you are welcome to receive all your Yahoo emails right into your Gmail inbox.
If you fail to complete the task by yourself, why not contact the Yahoo support team. The industry-trained professionals are available round the clock to save you from any possible problems. The tech experts can be reached through the toll-free phone number.
What are you waiting for? Talk to the Yahoo email professionals today and receive all your business emails in the Google Mail.