Like any other printer brand, HP Printers are also known for coming up with numerous common errors. Most of these common errors are a result of inadequate care and maintenance.
For optimal performance, it is necessary to take proper care and maintenance of your printer. Generally, some issues are specific to a particular type of printer which can be either inkjet or laser.
While some of the errors can be fixed easily with a little know-how, for major issues, you may need to ask for professional help. Below we have listed some of the common HP printer errors that can be easily fixed by a user.
Guide to Fix Common HP Printer Errors
Before moving to the list of errors, always make sure that there is no problem with Power, Paper, and Connection of your printer. Ensure that your printer is properly plugged, it has paper and is properly connected.
1.) Paper Jams
If you are having a paper jam issue in your HP printer, follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:
• Look for foreign objects in your printer and get rid of them.
• Ensure that papers are loaded appropriately and are not damaged, torn or wrinkled.
• Make sure that the access door is closed securely.
• Make sure that the tray doesn’t contain multiple types of paper.
• The printer is stationed on a flat surface
• Restart the printer after performing the above steps. The problem should be fixed.
2.) Printing Taking a Lot of Time
• High-resolution printing takes more time. If not required a high-quality print, you can select a standard or low-quality printing option in your printer.
• Increase the memory of your computer to speed up the printing rate.
3.) No Printing or Unable to Print
• Make sure that you have given the command to the right printer in case you have multiple printers connected.
• Check if you have sufficient paper in the tray and you have selected the right type of paper.
• Restart your printer and see if the problem is solved.
4.) Poor Quality Prints
• Ensure that you have selected the right media and paper type for the print.
• Check if the paper loaded in the tray matches the paper type selected in the printer driver.
• Check for any damaged toner cartridges, fuser or imaging units.
• Try printing a test page.
So these are some of the common HP Printer problems that many users experience. For any other issue, feel free to contacts our customer support team. As a fervent HP Printer technical support team service provider, we assure you to serve you with the most appropriate solution for all your HP printer related problems.
To contacts us:
• Give us a call on our 24-hour toll-free number.
• Send us an email for your query
• Have an instant chat with our expert via live chat support.