Before you get into fixing any laser printer problem, it is important to know the symptoms. If you are noticing the following problems in your Lexmark Printer, then it is generally caused due to issues with your printer’s Spooler. These problems include:
Are you unable to access your Verizon email account? Here are the possible reasons why you might be facing this sign-in issue with solutions. Scroll down to resolve your issue.
Email accounts being hacked and users’ personal information being stolen are the dark sides of emailing service. This brings a sense of insecurity among users. With increasing cases of cyber scams (Yahoo scam being recent), every email service is trying to provide extra security to its users. A two-step verification feature is one such service.
In order to prepare your Lexmark printer for printing (for the first time), you need to install the printer driver and software. If you bought a new printer; you would have got an installation CD with the printer.
You just need to follow the instruction mentioned to install the software from the CD. However, in case you bought a second-hand piece, you may not get an installation CD with the printer.
In such a case, you can easily download and install the driver and software from the official website of Lexmark. Below we have discussed both the ways to prepare your Lexmark printer for the first time use.
Steps to Install Printer Driver and Software in Lexmark Printer
Method 1: Installation through CD
1.) First, close down all the software applications that are running.
2.) Now, insert the printer driver software CD in the CD-ROM. Wait until it loads.
3.) After it appears in the Windows Explorer, double-click the CD icon. The installer dialog will display. Double-click the Install icon.
4.) Click OK after completing the authentication notice. You will be guided through the introduction.
5.) Click Continue for Readme Files and License agreement when asked.
6.) Select your preferred language from the pop-up menu located at the top. Click Continue and then click Agree.
7.) Select the operating system that you are using as the destination where the printer driver software will be installed. Click Continue.
8.) Finally, Click on Install and wait until the process completes. Once completed, you can start using your Lexmark Printer.
Method 2: Installation through Website
1.) Visit the official website of Lexmark.
2.) Browse through the menu selection on the home page, and then click on option Drivers & Downloads.
3.) Now, Select the printer model and printer driver for your operating system.
4.) Download the driver by following the on-screen instruction. Once downloaded, install the printer software by following instructions.
5.) Once the installation process is completed, restart your PC and Printer. Now, you can start using your Lexmark printer.
For more help, please call us on our toll-free Lexmark printer technical support phone number. You can also send your query on our email ID, or you can have a one-on-one conversation with our expert via live chat. Our experts will help you resolve all your Lexmark printer related issues almost instantly.
We are a steadfast third party Lexmark printer customer support service provider which aims for utmost customer satisfaction.
Feel free to call us anytime; our services are available 24 hours.
Conference calls are a great way to have a virtual get together with friends, family, and colleagues. And Skype offers one of the best conference call services. Here is a guide to connect Skype conference call on PC, iPhone and Android devices.
Are you having trouble in the configuration of your Lexmark Printer? Here are two different ways of setting the printer IP address which is attached to a network. You can do this either through the Printer Selection dialog box or through the Configure Network Printer Dialog Box. Steps for both are described here:
Configuring Printer through Printer Selection Dialog Box
- Open Lexmark P910 Series Utility by double-clicking the Lexmark P910 Series folder from your desktop.
- From the menu bar, select the ‘Advanced’ option.
- Click on ‘Select Printer’ and a printer selection dialog box will appear.
- Find your printer in the list, select it and click on ‘Configure.’ This will open the Configure Network Printer dialog box. Follow the steps below in this box:
- Assign an IP address to your printer (steps for assigning IP addresses are given at the end of this post.)
- Click ‘OK’ and you will be back on the Printer selection box.
- Now select your printer from the list.
- Click ‘Select.’ This will start the configuration process.
Configuring Printer through Configure Network Printer Dialog Box
- Open Lexmark P910 Series Utility.
- Select ‘Advanced’ from the menu bar.
- Select the ‘Network Printer Configuration’ option to open the Network Printer Configuration dialog box.
- Select your printer from the list and click ‘Configure.’ Do this on the ‘Configure Network Printer’ screen:
- Provide an IP address to your network printer (steps are provided at the end of this post.) You can contact your network administrator in case of difficulty.
- Click Ok.
- Select your printer from the list on the Printer selection screen in case you want to configure another printer.
- Click ‘Done’ to complete the configuration process.
| Steps for Assigning IP Address to Network Printer
· Open the Utility of Lexmark P910 Series.
· Choose ‘Advanced’ from the menu bar.
· Choose ‘Configure’ from the Printer Selection dialog box or Network Printer Configuration dialog box.
· Go to ‘Configure a new printer’ option.
· A dialog box will appear. Enter an IP address in the field provided.
· Click OK to set the IP address.
· Click ‘Select’ on Printer Selection dialog box or ‘Done’ on Network Printer Configuration dialog box.
· Close the Utility
If you have any issue in Lexmark printer configuration, contact our Lexmark printer support for 24-hour assistance. Our certified professionals offer quick solutions for simple and complex printer issues.
As Microsoft withdrew support for Delta Sync protocol which was used as the synchronization protocol, it has caused trouble to many Windows Live Mail users who preferred to use the app to synchronize their Microsoft email accounts.
The company upgraded the service from Delta Sync to Exchange Active Sync synchronization protocol. This has resulted in a situation where users are not able to sync their Windows Live Mail account and getting an error message. If you are also experiencing this issue and looking for a solution, here is what you need to do.
Steps to Fix Windows Live Mail Syncing Problem
In order to fix Windows Live Mail syncing problem with Live, Outlook, Hotmail and other MS email account, it is suggested to add your Microsoft account using either IMAP or POP3 protocol in Windows Live Mail.
- Remove your current Microsoft account from Windows Live Mail and try adding it back with IMAP or POP3 protocols.
- To do this, you will need to open Windows Live Mail and go to the “Accounts” tab. Locate the “Email” button under the “Accounts” tab.
- A dialogue box will appear where you will be asked to provide information about your email account including password.
- Locate the option “Manually configure server settings” at the bottom and check the box. Then, click on the “Next” tab.
- Now, you will get a new page where you will see options for “Configure server settings”.
- For POP3 Protocol Settings, go to “Incoming Server Information”, change “Server Type” to “POP3”, and change “Server Address” to “pop-Mail.Outlook.com” and “Port” to “995”. Enter your Windows Live ID in the “Logon User Name” field.
- Next, under “Outgoing Server Information” change “Server Address” to “smtp-mail.outlook.com” and “Port” to “25”. Make sure you check the box next to “Requires a Secure Connection SSL” and “Requires Authentication”.
- For IMAP Protocol Settings, go to “Incoming Server Information”, change “Server Type” to “IMAP”, and change “Server Address” to “imap-Mail.Outlook.com” and “Port” to “993”. Enter your Windows Live ID in the “Logon User Name” field.
- Next, under “Outgoing Server Information” make the same changes as made in Step 7.
- Once you are done with everything, click on the “Next” tab and your email account will be added. Now try to sync Windows Live Mail to your email account and check whether it works.
To know more about Windows Live Mail syncing or any other issues, give us a call at our toll-free number. We offer remarkable services as our experts are well versed in solving issues related to email accounts.
We are a third-party Windows Live Mail Technical Support service provider. Our service can be availed anytime from anywhere as we are 24/7 open. Apart from calling our toll-free number, you can drop your query at our email or you can also have a one on one session with our experts through the live chat option.
So, get in touch with us right away if you are experiencing issues in using your email account.
Windows Live Mail is a very useful email client that lets a user manage and access his/her Windows Live, Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail account in one place. Though being a great convenience, Windows Live Mail can be annoying if it gets hacked or you forget the password.
If you are experiencing account blocked/ hacked issue or forgot your password and searching for a way to recover Windows Live Mail account password quickly, then this is your guide! Below you can find quick steps to reset your password quickly.
11 Steps to Recover Windows Live Mail Account Password Quickly
- Window Live Mail Account is connected via your Microsoft account, so you can easily reset your password by resetting Microsoft account.
- Go to Microsoft sign-in page and enter your user id. It could be your email, phone number or Skype id. Enter it and click “Next”.
- Now, locate the option “forgot my password” and click it.
- Select the option “I forgot my password” and click “Next”.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to enter a captcha. Enter the captcha as shown and click “Next”.
- Now you will need to select any one option to receive the code. You can either chose an email or you can go for a phone Select any one and click “Next”. You will receive a code on your email/phone, enter it on the screen and confirm it.
- In case you don’t have access to your email or phone number, select the third option “I don’t have any of these” and click “Next”. Doing so will take you to a new page where you will be allowed to enter any other email id. Enter the email id and click “Next”. You will receive a code on your email. Enter it on the screen and confirm it.
- Now you will get to the “Password Reset” page. Create a new password and enter it twice in the text boxes.
- Click “Next” and you are done!
- Now, try logging in to your Windows Live Mail account.
- Apart from this method, you can also search for a password recovery tool for Windows Live Mail on the internet.
If even after following the above steps, you are not able to access your Windows Live Mail account, then you need to seek advice from an expert. And, when it’s about experts, we are one of the most reliable and fervent third-party Windows Live Mail Technical Support service providers in the industry.
We have a team of seasoned experts who are proficient enough to tackle any sort of Windows Live Mail related issue, be it password reset, blocked account, hacked account, slow loading or any other issue.
To know more about our service or to get a solution for any of your query, call us at our toll-free number, or drop an email on our email id. You can also have a one to one session with our technical expert via live chat.
Moreover, we believe in making things convenient for our customers and considering that fact, we offer our service round the clock 365 days. So, feel free to call us right away when you stuck with any Windows Live Mail related issue.
We are and we will always be just a call away from solving your email related problems.
Sharing files and data through Yahoo mail is quite common. A lot of users use Yahoo email for sharing information, data, and files for both professional and personal purposes.
One just needs to attach the softcopy of information or data that he/she wants to send to the recipient. While for some, performing this task is a piece of cake, but on the other hand, many people find trouble attaching files in Yahoo email due to different technical issues.
So, to help those who are facing problem in Yahoo email attachment and looking for an instant solution, this post is especially for them. Below are the tips and tricks to get rid of Yahoo Email attachment problems:
4 Steps To Fix Attaching a file in Yahoo Mail
1) Sometimes, a file can virus-infected, so it is suggested that you install a good anti-virus application and scan the file. After it has been cleaned, you will be able to attach it. Not only for this purpose but in order to keep your system protected and secured, make sure you always keep anti-virus active.
2) In case your file name contains special characters such [email protected]#$%& etc. it is best to remove them and try attaching the file again.
3) Make sure that the size of your file is supported by Yahoo mail. A bigger size file than allowed will not be accepted by Yahoo mail and this will not be attached.
4) You may prefer to attach a complete folder as attaching individual files one by one can consume a lot of time if they are in many numbers. But as Yahoo mail doesn’t support the attachment of folders, it is suggested that you make a zip of the file and attach the zip to your Yahoo mail. This will reduce the uploading time and let you send multiple files easily and quickly.
Unable to Download Attachments From Yahoo Mail
There can be numerous reasons due to which you might be experiencing issues opening or downloading an attachment when using Yahoo Mail application on the desktop, cell phone, or any other device. Maybe the problem is with the web browser you are using or the extensions installed on it, it can also be caused due to the cache and cookies of your browser. In most of the cases, you can fix the problem by following the workarounds provided below.
Guide to Help Fix Problem Downloading Attachment in Yahoo Mail
Check Your Internet Connection
The first thing in the line is to make sure that your internet connection is working properly. Any issues with your internet connection can prevent you from downloading the attachment from your Yahoo Mail account. To ensure that your internet connection is working properly, open a couple of random websites on your web browser, and see if it is loading properly or not. If the websites don’t load properly, you will first need to address the problem with your internet connection and then try downloading the Yahoo Mail attachment.
Use a Supported Web Browser
Using an incompatible or unsupported web browser to access your Yahoo Mail account is one of the common reasons responsible for various issues with Yahoo Mail including this one. Therefore, it is always suggested to access your Yahoo Mail account on a supported web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, etc.
Keep Your Web Browser Up to Date
If you are already using a supported web browser to access your Yahoo Mail account but still can’t download the attachment, the problem could be occurring because of using an outdated browser. So, it is suggested to make sure that you are using the latest version of your web browser to access your Yahoo Mail account. You can find the update option for most of the browsers in the Settings section only. Once you update your browser, log out of your Yahoo Mail account, close the browser, open it again, and then sign in back to your Yahoo Mail account. You can then try downloading the attachment to your system.
Check the Browser Enhancements
In certain cases, the problem of failing to download a Yahoo Mail attachment can also occur due to a faulty browser enhancement like an add-on or plugin. If you have a lot of add-ons and plug-ins installed on your web browser, you will need to identify which one is exactly causing the problem. However, before checking that, you will need to first check if even browser enhancements are causing the problem or not. For this, you can simply sign in to your Yahoo Mail account on a private browsing window in your web browser (For example Incognito tab in Google Chrome).
When you open a private browsing window, it prevents any browser enhancements from loading. This way you can know if any browser enhancement is responsible for causing the problem. If you can download the attachment, it means the problem is being caused due to an add-on or plug-in. In such a case, you will need to get to the normal browsing mode of your web browser and disable extension (one at a time) to identify the one causing the problem and remove it.
Clear Browser’s Cache and Cookies
As cache and cookies in your browser can also lead to problems downloading an attachment in your Yahoo Mail account, it is suggested to regularly clear the cache and cookies of your web browser. You will generally find the option to clear them in the history section of your browser. Once you clear the cache and cookies, you will need to restart your browser and then check if the problem is resolved or not.
Check the Security Programs
Security programs and settings like Antivirus software installed on your system or a Firewall setting can also affect the functionality of your web browser, leading to issue with your Yahoo Mail account. To check, if they are causing the problem, you would want to disable the program or setting (one at a time) to know which one is exactly causing the issue. Once you identify the cause, address it accordingly to overcome the problem.
Check the File Type
If you were able to download the file to your device but unable to open it, make sure that you have the right application installed on your device to support the file type of the attachment. For example, if you are trying to open a Microsoft Excel file attachment, you will need to have the Microsoft Excel program installed on your device. Otherwise, you will not be able to open the attachment even if you are successful in downloading it.
So, these are the different workarounds that will help you solve the problem of not being able to download attachments from Yahoo Mail.
In case you are still not able to get rid of this problem, you can simply contact us. We have a team of professionals who are capable of resolving the issue almost instantly. We are known for providing reliable and competent third party Yahoo mail customer support service to every user who faces any trouble with their email account.
What makes us the Best Third-Party Yahoo Customer Service Provider?
- Our services are available 24/7
- We have a team of certified and experienced engineers.
- We provide instant solutions to any Yahoo mail related issues, be it file attachment, hacking, password reset or any other problem.
- We provide assistance through our toll-free number, email and live chat as well.
Get in Touch with us today!
Microsoft Skype is a brilliant application that allows millions of individuals and businesses to make free voice and video one-to-one and group calls, share files, send instant messages with other users on Skype. Whether you want to use Skype on your mobile, computer, or tablet, you can easily make the most of its features. Among the various features and advantages of Skype, one of the best features is the option to share your screen. If you are looking to share a screen on Skype but don’t know how to do it, you have come to the right place. The below-mentioned information will help you get answers to all your screen sharing queries related to Skype.
Guide to Share Screen on Skype
NOTE: Make sure to verify that you are using the latest version of Skype. After that, you can start screen sharing during your call by following these steps:
For Desktop and Web
If you are looking to share screen on Skype using your desktop or web, follow these steps:
- Open Skype program on your computer and select the Screen Sharing
NOTE: The screen sharing with Skype for Web is available in the new Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser.
- In case you are using Skype for Mac on macOS 10.15 (Catalina), it is to be noted that Skype needs access to Screen recording in the Mac System Preferences setting to allows you to share your screen during a call. For this, you may either get a notification from Skype directing you to Settings, or you may have to allow access to the Skype for Screen Recording in macOS Catalina System Preferences. To do so, you will need to go to Mac System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Screen Recording, and allow permission to Skype.
To share the screen on Skype during a call using your Android device, you will need to follow the instructions provided below:
- Open Skype application on your Android device.
- Once the app gets opened, you will need to go to the More option (three dots).
- From the More section, tap on the Screen Sharing
- Skype will begin sharing your screen right away.
For iPhone and iPad
iPhone and iPad users can share their screen on Skype by following these instructions:
- Launch the Skype app on your iPhone and iPad
- Next, you will need to tap the More button (three dots), and then on the Screen Sharing.
- In the confirmation window, you will need to select the Skype option and then the Start Broadcasting.
- After that, you will need to select the Screen sharing button again to stop sharing your screen.
NOTE: In case you don’t have the option available on your Skype, you can refer to the following feature requirements.
Mobile and Tablet Devices that Support Screen Sharing in Skype
If you are using an Android device, the screen sharing feature of Skype can be used on Android 6.0, and above version. However, if you are using iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iOS 12 and above version, you can use the Screen sharing feature on iPhone 6s, iPad mini 2019, iPad Air 2, iPod Touch 7th generation, and newer devices.
Microsoft Edge and Chrome Version that Supports Screen Sharing in Skype
- With a new Microsoft Edge based on Chromium, you can share the screen on Skype.
- Is you are using a Chrome browser, you can use version 72 and above of Google Chrome to share screen using Skype.
Video Stopped While Sharing Screen in Skype
Chrome is known for allowing only one output at a time. This means that when you start screen sharing using Skype, your video call will automatically change to an audio call. And, once you will be done sharing your screen, you will be returned to the video back on.
There is No Option to Share my Screen in Skype
If there is no option available on your Skype application for screen sharing, it is more likely to mean that you have an outdated version of Skype. In such a case, you will need to update your Skype application to the latest version available to get screen sharing option.
Bandwidth Required for Screen Sharing in Skype
There is no additional bandwidth required for sharing the screen in Skype. The same bandwidth you use to make a video call on Skype is sufficient for using the screen sharing feature. However, always make sure that your internet connection is functioning properly. Any kind of interruption or issue with the connectivity of the internet may affect the performance of Skype.
So, now as you have ample information about the screen sharing feature of Skype, you can easily share screen using your Skype during a video call.
The screen sharing feature in Skype is considered very useful for numerous purposes. However, due to some unknown technical issues, many users are unable to share the screen and experience different problems while doing so. To get rid of such issues, it is important to ascertain the problem causing an error in Skype for screen sharing. In this post, we will discuss different problems experienced by users and provide a solution accordingly.